Hemoton free 4pcs Fabric Bias Tape Maker Binding Tool Kit Set Sewing $6 Hemoton 4pcs Fabric Bias Tape Maker Tool Set Sewing Binding Kit Arts, Crafts Sewing Sewing Sewing Notions Supplies Hemoton free 4pcs Fabric Bias Tape Maker Binding Tool Kit Set Sewing 4pcs,Bias,Binding,Hemoton,Maker,Fabric,Sewing,Tool,amateurhockeycup.com,$6,Arts, Crafts Sewing , Sewing , Sewing Notions Supplies,Kit,Tape,/landwash408905.html,Set $6 Hemoton 4pcs Fabric Bias Tape Maker Tool Set Sewing Binding Kit Arts, Crafts Sewing Sewing Sewing Notions Supplies 4pcs,Bias,Binding,Hemoton,Maker,Fabric,Sewing,Tool,amateurhockeycup.com,$6,Arts, Crafts Sewing , Sewing , Sewing Notions Supplies,Kit,Tape,/landwash408905.html,Set
The item is a set of 4pcs portable and practical fabric bias tape makers in different sizes and different colors, which are mainly made of durable hard plastic and metal materials, and perfect for creating your own bias tapes in minutes. It is easy to use, quick, precise,economical and automatically, and a precision tool to fold fabric into perfect halves automatically.
- Color: 4 colors (green, yellow, red and blue).
- Material: durable hard plastic and metal.
- 4 Sizes: 6mm, 12mm, 18mm, 25mm.
- 100% brand new and high quality Fabric Bias Tape Makers Binding Tools Sewing Quilting 6mm 12mm 18mm 25mm.
- Perfect for creating your own bias tapes in minutes.
- Easy to use, quick, precise, economical.
- A precision tool that folds fabric into perfect halves automatically.
How to Use
1. Cut the bias strips across the fabric at a 45ÃÂÃÂ°, and then cut strips parallel to this freshly cut edge in the width you need.
2. Wrong side up feed bias strip into wide end of tape maker use awl to pull the fabric through.
3. Pin end of strip to ironing board. Pull tape maker and press in folds iron close to tape maker.
1 * 6mm Bias Tape Maker (Green)
1 * 12mm Bias Tape Maker (Yellow)
1 * 18mm Bias Tape Maker (Red)
1 * 25mm Bias Tape Maker (Blue)
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC